Abeer Digital Thermometer - XHF-2001
Abeer Digital thermometer is a highly accurate and safe way to measure body temperatures of children and adults from rectum, mouth or armpit. It can switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius easily. It has a low battery indicator auto shut off function. Included battery than can be replaced easily.
· Fever alarm and Celsius to Fahrenheit switch ability
· Low battery indicator, auto shut-off and 10 seconds measurement
· Includes batteries and instruction manual
· Self-diagnosis when the device is abnormal
· Compact, Durable & Accurate with Smart chip
· Super Quick Reading from Oral, Underarm & Rectal Thermometer - 10 Seconds Fast And Accurate
· ABS resin body presents no Hazardous material Compared To Broken Mercury Glass Thermometers.
Range: 32°C-42.9°C (90°F-109°F)
Accuracy: ±0.1°C for 35.5°C-42.0°C(±0.2°F for 95.9°F-107.6°F) ±0.2°C under 35°C or above 42.0°C (±0.4°F under 95.9°F-107.6°F)
Display: Liquid crystal display, 3/12 digits
Power consumption: .15milli war in measurement mode
Battery life: More than 200 hours of continuous operation
Weight: Approx. 12grms including battery
Dimensions: 12mm by 22mm by 145 mm
Alarm: Aprox10 sec sound signal when the peak signal reached
At Jainsons Lights, we are committed to the highest levels of customer experience.
For any after-sales support raise a ticket in our Support Center
For anything else please feel free to reach out to us. Check our Contact Details