LED lights are found to be quite popular nowadays as the best DIY lighting solution that is applicable for any occasion. And this popularity has finally given rise to COB LED downlights. In the LED light world, COB is considered to be an abbreviation for Chip on Board which is means a package of LED dice directly connected to PCB (circuit board). This LED light sequence is even discovered in the format of flexible strip light therefore it is termed a flip-chip. This is the form of lighting that is in the form of condensed design that significantly reduces the size as well as allows them to get packed closer together along with further miniaturize LED-based lighting.
Jainsons lighting with the hope to provide elegance and sophistication to space has comes with the introduction of LED technology used in the cob downlights. This is the option that does not require any special LED hotspots even if it having minimal space to gain a non-messy lighting solution. The diode used is of larger size that is placed close so that the light could be distributed widely on the surface to get illuminated and help in avoiding the problem of an eyesore. It is available in wide color options and is found to be quite flexible in comparison to other lighting options.
These are Led focused lights using Chip on Board (COB) Led Chips and they are installed in the false ceiling made of POP, Gipsom etc
There are various Applications of COB Downlights as follows:
- Product display Lighting in showrooms and Retail Shops.
- Accent lighting in the homes for beatification
- They are used as niche lights to light up any artefacts or decorative showpiece kept in them.
- Wall highlighting is another use. The focus lights are placed near the wall to create scones of light effect on the wall thus highlighting the wall
The Chip on board ( COB) light have various advantages over the traditional panel diffused lighting as follows:
- They have a single point source of light thus we can focus light with the use of an optics.
- They are a complete package and they don't require a special PCB or mounting of LEDs, thus they are easy to manufacture and easy to maintain and repair.
- Traditional diffused lights are used generally for ambient lighting, thus we need a focus COB light for accent lighting of the place.