1-year Warranty. Certified and proven to kill 99.9% germs from NABL & government Approved Lab
UVC Disinfection conveyor is the quickest, easiest and most cost-effective way to disinfect any items. This is a solution for Rapid disinfection where the item quantity is huge and time is limited. They have application in factories, Schools , hotels , showrooms, offices, Airports, railway stations etc. This is a 430w, 7 Feet conveyor with 360 degree Disinfection. It has 3 phase motor with single-phase output thus you can make it run in both direction and control the speed. We provide a smart control panel for the conveyor and lights so that you can easily manage the disinfection. We have place lamps in all direction and even disinfect items from the bottom, thus we use a mesh conveyor so the light can pass through. We can fully customise the product as per the application. You can also disinfect items which you cannot with a liquid disinfectant like food items, jewellery, wallets, keys, electronics items, paper/books, and currency. It uses branded Philips UVC lamp of 254 nm with highest germicidal properties and a branded Osram ballast.
Effective in disinfection of all kind of items from COVID-19 and other virus and bacteria. Boston University has verified Philips UVC tubes kill COVID-19 with 99.9% effectiveness.
· Made in India with a 1-year warranty.
· Quickest, easiest and most cost-effective way to disinfect any item in bulk and at a fast speed.
· 360 degrees disinfection with tubes places in all 4 direction and mesh conveyor used for disinfection from bottom
· 3 phase motor used with single-phase input thus it can be used in both direction
· Speed adjustment so we can alter the disinfection time.
· We have a smart control panel in the machine so you can control the conveyor and lights easily.
· We have 430 w of UVC light to provide enough UVC light to provide proper disinfection and kill 99.9% germs
· Phillips branded UVC tubes with 9000-hour life and Philips driver are used.
· The conveyor is customisation as per the customer’s application
• Wattage:430w ( 16 tubes of 30 w)
• 230v Ac input 50Hz
• Conveyor L-7 ft W-2ft, UVC chamber L-3ft, H-2 Ft.
• Ms body powder coated with wire mesh conveyor
• Double curtain used to prevent leakage of light
• Reflector sheet inside the chamber to increase the light and reduce disinfection time
• Carbon steel wire mesh conveyor with MS chain on both end run by 3 phase 350W motor of Havells/Bonvero brand, Delta Ac Inverter drive is used to provide single phase input to the motor for ease of customer and make it speed variable. Load capacity 50 kg
• Total input load will be around 1kw. Please use an external high low voltage cut of stabilizer to avoid any damage from the voltage fluctuation