UV Curing conveyor is the quickest, easiest and most cost-effective way to Cure any item with UV light. This is a solution for Rapid Curing where the item quantity is huge and time is limited. These ultraviolet conveyors are designed for curing of UV curable adhesives, UV curable coatings, and UV curable inks and can be outfitted with a standard metal halide (longwave UV), mercury (shortwave UV), or visible bulbs. This is a 430w, 7 Feet conveyor with 360 degrees Curing for consistent and elective curing. It has 3 phase motor with single-phase output thus you can make it run in both direction and control the speed. We provide a smart control panel for the conveyor and lights so that you can easily manage the Curing time. We have place lamps in all direction and even disinfect items from the bottom, thus we use a mesh conveyor so the light can pass through. We can fully customise the product as per the application. It uses branded Philips UVC lamp and a branded Philips ballast.
· Made in India with a 1-year warranty.
· Quickest, easiest and most cost-effective way to disinfect any item in bulk and at a fast speed.
· 360 degrees disinfection with tubes places in all 4 direction and mesh conveyor used for disinfection from bottom
· 3 phase motor used with single-phase input thus it can be used in both direction
· Speed adjustment so we can alter the disinfection time.
· We have a smart control panel in the machine so you can control the conveyor and lights easily.
· We have 430 w of UVC light to provide enough UVC light to provide proper disinfection and kill 99.9% germs
· Phillips branded UVC tubes with 9000-hour life and Philips driver are used.
· The conveyor is customisation as per the customer’s application
• Wattage:430w ( 16 tubes of 30 w)
• 230v Ac input 50Hz
• Conveyor L-7 ft W-2ft, UVC chamber L-3ft, H-2 Ft.
• Ms body powder coated with wire mesh conveyor
• Reflector sheet inside the chamber to increase the light and reduce disinfection time
• Carbon steel wire mesh conveyor with MS chain on both end run by 3 phase 350W motor of Havells/Bonvero brand, Delta Ac Inverter drive is used to provide single phase input to the motor for ease of customer and make it speed variable. Load capacity 50 kg
• Total input load will be around 1kw. Please use a external high low voltage cut of stabilizer to avoid any damage from the voltage fluctuation